Hey guys! It sure has been a while! I wasn’t able to post while at camp because of a weird worspress bug. Anyways, I thought I would show you, what’s on my phone! I have an iPhone 5s if you’re wondering!
- Pump up is a workout social media, but I just use it to get workout ideas
- I have snapchat, but I don’t really use it, I just send pictures to my friends through it
- I used to use Skype a lot for my old friends, but I don’t use it much anymore
- Line DECO is the app where I find all of my backgrounds for my phone! I love it because there are so many choices
- If you want to follow me on Twitter, here’s my username: @randomlyreagan (randomlyreaganblog couldn’t fit)
- I have WordPress for obvious reasons..
- TimeHop shows you photos in your camera, pics on Instagram, tweets on Twitter, etc from the current day, but 1,2,or 3 years prior. That sentence probably made no sense.
- Photo Gallery
- VSCO cam is my go-to editing app! I absolutely love all the filters and options
- Glitch makes your photos look like they are glitched, hence the name
- Facetune I really just use to play with photos and make them look ridiculous, I don’t use it to seriously edit my pictures
- Polarr is really good for SUPER technical editing
- Rhonna Designs I use to add text and designs to my photos
- Songza has playlists based on what activity you are doing. There also are playlists by artist, song, or genre too.
- Podcasts are my go to for long car rides. My favorite one is “Song Biscuits with Rhett and Link”
- The normal Music app
- Wishbone gives you a bunch of poll questions about food, pop culture, fashion, anything really
- Trivia Crack is trivia night electronic edition basically
- 1010! Is really hard to explain, so just look it up on the App Store
- Magic Piano is where you touch these colored dots as the pass the line, and it plays the piano.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and hopefully the next one will be a “day in the life” post!
My cell phone is my best friend. It is my life line to the outside world – Carrie Underwood