So, a few days ago I was nominated by Little Something Simple Blog and Tea Lily Blog for the versatile blogger awards! This is my first blogger award nomination and I’m so grateful to both of these lovely blogs for choosing me!
Who I Nominate
- You have to thank the person who nominated you at the start of your post
- You have to comment on the blog of the person who nominated you
- You have to link their blog somewhere in your post
- You must nominate 5-10 blogs that you like or believe deserve an award
- You must tell the person that nominated you 7 facts about your self.
My seven facts
- Im cutting my hair (again) on Tuesday
- I used to act
- I despise whiteboards (I’m left handed)
- I frequently feel like I have nothing to wear, even though a have a ton of clothes
- Mascara scares me
- I once got an 100% on an eighth grade reading sat in fifth grade
- I’m currently very hungry
Once again, thank you to the people who nominated me, and if I didn’t nominate you, just remember that you are amazing no matter what, and have a wonderfully random day!
Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust- Jesse Owens
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION