Hi guys! So, I bought myself the tartelette palette for my birthday, and I thought I’d do a review of it! I actually got this before anyone started talking about it, but I keep forgetting to revive it, so let’s get into it!
- charmer- your basic matte white brow one shade
- Jetsetter- a more warm toned taupe. I love using this in my brows and crease!
- Rocker- a silver with a hint of rose gold. I don’t use this one much, because I’m more of a gold girl, but it’s gorgeous!
- Smokeshow- a black liner shade
- Flowerchild- a pale persons skin color (aka mine)😂. I love using this as my base
- Smarty Pants- a pinky toned taupe-y color. When I’m doing a more mauve-y look, I use this as one of my crease colors
- Firecracker- an intense bronze-y gold. When I go out to dinner, or just out at night in general, I use this as my lid shade!
- Activist- TBH, it’s the exact same as smokeshow.
- Funny girl- a subtle gold. Everyone on YouTube hates this shadow, but it’s my fave everyday lid shade!
- Sweetheart- a dusty rose. When I’m doing a more pinky look, I use this to deepen the crease.
- Rebel- maroon. This is my got to outer v shade!
- Leader- a very brown-y maroon. A good liner shade.
I love this palette! It has a great range of pigmented shades that can take you from day to night! They also blend very well! I would recommend a primer with them though, because they don’t last the longest.
I think all you learned from this is my inability to describe color, but have a wonderfully random day!
This isn’t a quote but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLIN!